Friday, December 11, 2015

The audience of this blog by country. Which one is the biggest surprise to you?



This is the historical audience of this blog by country.

Which county is the biggest surprise to you?

I'm undecided between Norway being #5 and Ukraine being #10... 
And also very intrigued... 
Why would Ukraine even make the list? 
Why Norway is so high on the list?
Why Italy is not higher on the list?
What happened to the readers of some "wine countries" like Spain and Portugal?
What about Brazil not making the list?

If I had to guess it, I would probably only get right the USA being at the top... 

Cheers,
Luiz Alberto
12118814_10153605256309373_4737954076446665749_n
  • >>> Master of Wine candidate
  • >>> Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • >>> Italian Wine Ambassador
  • >>> I combine my passion for wine with social media
 my precious… :)


No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....