Monday, July 20, 2009
Quote for the new T-shirt. Please vote!
We are creating a new T-shirt for TWH and we need your help to decide which quotes we should use. Choose the ones that you like the most (up to 3 please).
1) Alcohol, if taken in sufficient quantities, can give one the illusion of drunkenness. – Oscar Wilde
2) I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine except when I have not felt well. Then I have consumed two bottles. - Bishop of Seville
3) She gets to keep the chalet and the Rolls, I want the Montrachet. - Anonymous
4) What is better than to sit at the end of the day and drink wine with friends, or substitutes for friends? - James Joyce
5) When asked what wine he liked to drink, he replied, "That which belongs to another." - Diognes Laertius
6) When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. - Henny Youngman
7) My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle. - Henny Youngman
8) I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. – Frank Sinatra
9) Consuming wine in moderation daily will help people to die young as late as possible. - Dr Philip Norrie
10) Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself. - Basil Bunting
11) Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. - Ernest Hemingway
12) Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it. – Anonymous
13) I spent ninety percent of my money on wine, women and song and just wasted the other ten percent. - Ronnie Hawkins
14) Burgundy makes you think of silly things, Bordeaux makes you talk of them and Champagne makes you do them. - Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
15) Small people talk about things, average people talk about ideas, and great people talk about wine. – Peter Lanberg
Or... you can suggest one…
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much!
Angiolino Maule and VinNatur Have Arrived: Pesticide-free Wine From 170 Producers by Philip S. Kampe
What do the following Italian wines have in common? IL Farneto (Emilia) Brut Nature Elvira (Veneto) Pinot Grigio Frizzante 2016 La Mor...
Masters of Wine: I've been thinking about talking about this for a while. Well, here it is... I'll miss the blind tastings! ...
For the past 40 years MEDINET WINES have been the TOP SELLING WINES in Germany's Food Retail Segment. Thanks to NICHE Imports of Cedar ...
Federica and Elena Zeni Fifth generation charismatic w...