Monday, May 8, 2017

France and Italy are #Winelover Paradises by Philip S. Kampe





I apologize for not being able to have time to share my amazing wine journey for the beautiful Languedoc region of France to Italy's Veneto region.

I gave been in Europe for the past two and a half weeks and will finally return home this upcoming weekend. After that, I plan to inundate my loyal readers with my finds, new wine regions that bubble,literally and highlights of the adventure.

Looking forward to share theae experiences with you.
Philip S. Kampe
philip.kampe@thewinehub.com

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....