Friday, July 24, 2009
And the top 5 quotes are...
Thanks for the participation! I really appreciated your help.
Here are the top 5 quotes (votes here, by e-mail, OWC, etc) in the order that they were voted (from more to less):
1) Small people talk about things, average people talk about ideas, and great people talk about wine. – Peter Lanberg
2) Burgundy makes you think of silly things, Bordeaux makes you talk of them and Champagne makes you do them. - Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
3) Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself. - Basil Bunting
4) Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it. – Anonymous
5) What is better than to sit at the end of the day and drink wine with friends, or substitutes for friends? - James Joyce
We will only make T-shirts of the 2 top quotes and we need a little extra help from you...
Vote in only 1 quote this time please.
Thank you so much again!
My Dad was known to his friends as ‘Cab Franc.’ You see, his name was really Joseph and all of his social time with visiting frien...
Life in western Massachusetts has been tourist oriented for as many years as one can remember. With an abundant amount of ski slopes to c...
Primo Franco, The Architect of Modern Day Prosecco Prosecco may be ‘the new...
Hand harvested, old age Tempranillo (Tintoretto Fino) , Garnacha and Albillo varieties from organic practices make up this overly entici...