Friday, July 24, 2009
And the top 5 quotes are...
Thanks for the participation! I really appreciated your help.
Here are the top 5 quotes (votes here, by e-mail, OWC, etc) in the order that they were voted (from more to less):
1) Small people talk about things, average people talk about ideas, and great people talk about wine. – Peter Lanberg
2) Burgundy makes you think of silly things, Bordeaux makes you talk of them and Champagne makes you do them. - Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
3) Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself. - Basil Bunting
4) Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it. – Anonymous
5) What is better than to sit at the end of the day and drink wine with friends, or substitutes for friends? - James Joyce
We will only make T-shirts of the 2 top quotes and we need a little extra help from you...
Vote in only 1 quote this time please.
Thank you so much again!
Valpolicella DOC Celebrates ’50 Years’ During the summer, many of us tend to drink lighter...
Masters of Wine: I've been thinking about talking about this for a while. Well, here it is... I'll miss the blind tastings! ...
The Warm weather season is upon us. It is the time...
Finger Lakes- The Gateway to Wine In America On the spur of the moment, we decided to hop into the car, a 2012 Honda Civic...