Wednesday, September 16, 2009
World Wine Tour 2010
Vision : During 12 months of travel, in over 15 countries, to collect 300 premium wine bottles which will be offered to bidders in a high profile auction. All proceeds will be donated to the NGO, the Lao Rehabilitation Foundation Inc.
Mission : – To Raise Funds for the NGO Lao Rehabilitation Foundation.
– To Uniquely Promote the Sponsors who are making this possible.
– To Document this entire project.
Who We Are :
Georges Janssens - email@example.com
Anja Cheriakova - firstname.lastname@example.org
Why this project:
• To continue the humanitarian tradition established by Vignes sans Frontières .
• To explore the economics and markets of different wine worlds – Actively involving ourselves in this and building contact networks. – Promoting our sponsors. – Research
• To be able to share the experience and our message to the public through media internet, print media, radio, book publication)
• To learn and discover from organizing and realizing this high-impact project.
To learn more about this fascinating project go to: www.worldwinetour2010.com
Imagine the responsibilities of being the director of the Consortium for the Tutelage of Valpolicella Wines. Your responsibility is to be th...
Masters of Wine: I've been thinking about talking about this for a while. Well, here it is... I'll miss the blind tastings! ...
For the past 40 years MEDINET WINES have been the TOP SELLING WINES in Germany's Food Retail Segment. Thanks to NICHE Imports of Cedar ...
Federica and Elena Zeni Fifth generation charismatic w...