Friday, June 3, 2011

On the go at the International London Wine Fair #ILWF



When you work in wine, it’s very important to go meet the wine crowd on the field. Sending emails, facebooking, blogging and Twittering are only the tools that will help you make it happen. Sharing your wines in real life is what makes it all… and it’s also fun when not too tiring.
Wine exhibitions are the highest example of these meetings where you ought to be because they are big and gather everyone: friends, importers, producers, journalists, restaurants owner… It’s where you meet the people that love your wine, the ones that don’t know it and all the ones that have wine for passion.
For me, these wine events – like the International London Wine Fair a few weeks ago – are a real challenges! As well as pouring my wines and organizing tasting evenings, I want to try the wines of others, chat with my wine geek friends, make new ones, hang around the 2.0 corner… and go out for a beer after to rince my palate. This necessitate organization, energy and self confidence.
At the end, there is not a single minute for me to sleep or breath. What’s odd is, even if I come back home very white and very down, I always have the best memories of these very crazy moments when I come back home. Each time I learn and hope I’ll make it better the next time!
The Access Zone settle by Vrazon was a real cocoon for me at the London International Wine Fair. It felt great having a living room to connect with my wine friends and learn to more about wine and social media. Thank you to Rob, Ryan and Gabriella!
All the smiles, busy crowd and good wines on the Beaujolais stand were also a really good surprise. I feel like Beaujolais wines are going better, Beaujolais people joining forces for the best of all. GO BEAUJOLAIS!
Hope I’ll make it to the end of Vinexpo … saying that..If you come, I can’t wait to see you there!

And her Fleurie Cru Beaujolais is available in the US!
http://bit.ly/kSiab3

www.thewinehub.com
One of the  pillars of TheWineHub is Wine Tourism. Whether you are a wine maker, or a wine drinker, we all enjoy 
   having discoveries... TheWineHub exists to help you with that. 

Beaujolais: The Complete Guide 
Beaujolais: The Complete Guide 

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....