Sunday, July 2, 2017

I said it once and I'll say it again: I have the best friends of the world!

I said it once and I'll say it again: I have the best friends of the world!

These are some of the "best wishes & HBs" that we posted yesterday on my FaceBook wall. 
I can't thank you enough for taking the time to stop by and tell that you care about me. 
I love you guys!! 












































Cheers,

Luiz Alberto
  • Master of Wine candidate
  • Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • Italian Wine Ambassador
  • I combine my passion for wine with social media

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....