Sunday, August 27, 2017

Maximize your impact in this world. We will all love life more when that happens.

My dear friends,

I pondered a lot before writing this… but, as you can see, I decided that I should. 

Please don’t think that I am judging you. I wouldn’t do it because I have no right to do so. What I am doing here is presenting a solution I found that works for me. And I have high hopes that it will work for you as well. If you try, that is. 

We just look at catastrophes, and politics, and a lot of bad things that are happening in the world today and these are the things that just stress ourselves out. This is not doing me any good. This is not doing you any good. This is not doing anybody any good unless we are going to do something about it. 

If I cannot do anything about it, I’ll just drive on by. If possible, I’ll even ignore it. 

It’s so exhausting to pay attention to “bad stuff.”

So what should you do?  

Absolve yourself of the need to have an opinion about every political leader of the world. Absolve yourself of the need to try to save the world. You can’t! What you and I (and all of us) can do is to find the things that we really care about and then go and do something about them. 

Maximize your impact in this world. We will all love life more when that happens. 

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Luiz Alberto
Founder & CEO of the #LifeLover community.

  • Master of Wine candidate
  • Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • Italian Wine Ambassador
  • I combine my passion for wine with social media

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....