Friday, July 24, 2009
And the top 5 quotes are...
Thanks for the participation! I really appreciated your help.
Here are the top 5 quotes (votes here, by e-mail, OWC, etc) in the order that they were voted (from more to less):
1) Small people talk about things, average people talk about ideas, and great people talk about wine. – Peter Lanberg
2) Burgundy makes you think of silly things, Bordeaux makes you talk of them and Champagne makes you do them. - Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
3) Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself. - Basil Bunting
4) Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it. – Anonymous
5) What is better than to sit at the end of the day and drink wine with friends, or substitutes for friends? - James Joyce
We will only make T-shirts of the 2 top quotes and we need a little extra help from you...
Vote in only 1 quote this time please.
Thank you so much again!
Angiolino Maule and VinNatur Have Arrived: Pesticide-free Wine From 170 Producers by Philip S. Kampe
What do the following Italian wines have in common? IL Farneto (Emilia) Brut Nature Elvira (Veneto) Pinot Grigio Frizzante 2016 La Mor...
Masters of Wine: I've been thinking about talking about this for a while. Well, here it is... I'll miss the blind tastings! ...
For the past 40 years MEDINET WINES have been the TOP SELLING WINES in Germany's Food Retail Segment. Thanks to NICHE Imports of Cedar ...
Federica and Elena Zeni Fifth generation charismatic w...