Wednesday, September 16, 2009
World Wine Tour 2010
Vision : During 12 months of travel, in over 15 countries, to collect 300 premium wine bottles which will be offered to bidders in a high profile auction. All proceeds will be donated to the NGO, the Lao Rehabilitation Foundation Inc.
Mission : – To Raise Funds for the NGO Lao Rehabilitation Foundation.
– To Uniquely Promote the Sponsors who are making this possible.
– To Document this entire project.
Who We Are :
Georges Janssens - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anja Cheriakova - email@example.com
Why this project:
• To continue the humanitarian tradition established by Vignes sans Frontières .
• To explore the economics and markets of different wine worlds – Actively involving ourselves in this and building contact networks. – Promoting our sponsors. – Research
• To be able to share the experience and our message to the public through media internet, print media, radio, book publication)
• To learn and discover from organizing and realizing this high-impact project.
To learn more about this fascinating project go to: www.worldwinetour2010.com
Valpolicella DOC Celebrates ’50 Years’ During the summer, many of us tend to drink lighter...
Masters of Wine: I've been thinking about talking about this for a while. Well, here it is... I'll miss the blind tastings! ...
The Warm weather season is upon us. It is the time...
Finger Lakes- The Gateway to Wine In America On the spur of the moment, we decided to hop into the car, a 2012 Honda Civic...