Saturday, January 9, 2016

Decisions, decisions, decisions...


You probably don't know much about it, but many things are happening in my life (good things, nothing to worry about) and I'll have to make some decisions… I need a lot of light (and good wine) to make the right ones! 

Wish me luck!!

Cheers,
Luiz Alberto
12118814_10153605256309373_4737954076446665749_n
  • Founder of the #winelover community
  • Master of Wine candidate
  • Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • Italian Wine Ambassador
  • I combine my passion for wine with social media
  • Follow me on twitter: @thewinehub
 my precious… :)

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....