Monday, June 5, 2017

The road to happiness is paved with gratitude: My thank you notes from the past two weeks in Greece and Bulgaria. (part 1)

The road to happiness is paved with gratitude: 
My thank you notes from the past two weeks in Greece and Bulgaria.
[part 1]

After two weeks in Europe I have a long list of people that I have to thank. From one reason or another, they made our journey in Greece and Bulgaria special and unforgettable. 
Some are dear old friends (the best of friends!)... 
and some a dear new friends (the best of friends!) 



My very first stop will be with the man who had the dream to make it all possible: The one and only Giannis Krassaki. My dear old friend, thank you!!



My second stop will be with the man who worked really hard (as you can see in the picture) to deliver an amazing experience in his homeland, Thrace, Greece. 
My dear new friend, George "The Perfectionist" Touratzisthank you so much!!



My third stop is to thank the brilliant Touratzis Umami team. You guys rock! Thank you so much for everything you guys have done to deliver such and incredible adventure. Please consider yourselves my new dear friends Manos "Vino Vino Vino" AusoneLampros ZografosXristos Alatzias, and Theophilos Geront!!!



My fourth stop will be with the amazing producers who opened their bottles of wine, olive oil and hearts to us! Thank you so much!!!  
Eλαιοτριβείο Κύκλωπας - Kyklopas Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Ktima Vourvoukeli - Elli Vourvoukelis Orfanides - Melmar Winery - Κάβα Πορφυρός - Ethnological Museum of Thrace - Domaine Kikones - Melina Tassou Kikones - Dadia Forest Inn - Pavlos Georgiadis




Last (but not least) my final stop of this first chapter goes to all my dear friends (old and new) who believed in the dream and joined us in Thrace for an amazing adventure. Mariusz F. RybakRobyn BancroftTim Lemke, Kathy BijkerSharon ParsonsClaire Sarazin, Pinar IshakogluSue TolsonLesya OnyshkoClaudia Padilla RasshoferBurcak DesombreCarmen MoraesSerban Sincai (and Santa Simona), Meriane Sander, Sandra Zandavalli Avilaand Monica Miranda Monteiro. 

#SeeYouInThrace!!! 

Cheers,

Luiz Alberto 


  • Master of Wine candidate
  • Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • Italian Wine Ambassador
  • I combine my passion for wine with social media
.





No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....