“We remodeled our corporate design last year, and now our new online appearance completes our expectations for state of the art style, information and design,” said an enthused Willi Klinger, general manager of the AWMB.
Responsibility for realizing the new website was held mainly by Christian Dworan, the AWMB’s segment manager for computer technology and the internet, along with the agency future bytes communication, which has been serving the AWMB website since its creation. Together, Dworan and Future Bytes developed the new site's appearance and implemented its essential innovations.
Exciting features of the new austrianwine.com
· All information offered in five languages: German, English, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
· Detailed press archive dating back to 1997:
· Calendar of important Austrian wine-related events:
· New maps of Austria and its wine-growing areas:
· Picture gallery featuring the domestic wine-growing areas, grape varieties, culinary themes, glasses, bottles, etc:
· Comprehensive wine glossary with translation function:
· Overview of AWMB activities and offers:
· AWMB publications such as training materials, brochures, exhibitor catalogues,…:
Additionally, each page can be sent easily and quickly to interested friends via email or social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and MySpace through a share button. Also, the administration area for winemakers has been newly programmed and represents an important registration and information tool for the Austrian wine sector.
And, as always, all information about the Austrian wine-growing areas, grape varieties, vintages, market statistics, the wine law as well as analyses through the Documentation of Austrian Wine, worldwide search for winemakers and dealers, important addresses, an award databank and much more can be found immediately – and newly designed, of course - at www.austrianwine.com <http://www.austrianwine.com>
Further information is available at: www.austrianwine.com <http://www.austrianwine.com>
One of the pillars of TheWineHub is Wine Tourism. Whether you are a wine maker, or a wine drinker, we all enjoy having discoveries... TheWineHub exists to help you with that.