Monday, December 26, 2016

Wine, Politics, and Social Media: My Interview with Randall Grahm on Twitter.



It goes like this: I was planning to interview Randall Grahm (Bonny Doon Vineyards) for my presentation , but I had no idea how I was going to do it. The tweet above originated my first ever "official interview" with tweets. Below what followed... I hope you will enjoy it!











Here is the link: 










You can learn more about this if you attend my panel during USBevX:  
Are you a #winelover? I Hope you will join us! 


Cheers!!
Luiz Alberto
  • Master of Wine candidate
  • Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • Italian Wine Ambassador
  • I combine my passion for wine with social media













No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....