Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Cantina Tramin in Alto Adige

I am in the middle of my article on this truly iconic winery in beautiful Alto Adige (Italy).

Yes, its been awhile since I have posted my articles. There is no excuse, except that the summer in the Berkshires, where I live, has been jam packed with the array of summer events that occupy my time, day in and day out.

Concerts at Tanglewood  (Lenox, Ma) have taken time away from my writing skills. The concerts included James Taylor, Joan Baez, The Indigo Girls, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Arlo Guthrie and Yo Yo Ma.Now that the majority of the popular artist series has ended, my voice at The Wine Hub will shine again.

Thank you for your kind emails asking me to get back to work.

This is a visual preview of my next article on Cantina Tramin...

(attached are the photos from Cantina Tramin- from my article is forthcoming)

     




No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....