Thursday, April 26, 2012

In the month of July I'll be visiting German, French (Alsatian), and Austrian wineries.


My fellow #winelover-s,

In the month of July I'll be visiting German, French (Alsatian), and Austrian wineries.



If you are a #winelover that has (or work at) a winery and you want to show me around...

Or,

If you are a #winelover in one of these countries (or you're going to be there at the time) and you want me to meet me for a glass (or two) of wine...

Please send me a note!

Cheers!
LA



http://www.thewinehub.com/ 
One of the pillars of TheWineHub is Wine Tourism. Whether you are a wine maker, or a wine drinker, we all enjoy having discoveries...
TheWineHub exists to help you with that.

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....