Monday, November 14, 2016
The ROVINHUD Salon should be named one of the best wine shows in the world. Why? This is why.
This is going to be hard to put into words... But I'll try anyway.
• Let's begin with what it made so great for me:
I spent the last couple of days in Timisoara (Romania) attending the "ROVINHUD Salon", a wine event organized by my dear friend Szövérdfi-Szép Zoltán. In case you didn't know, the main reason for the existence of this event is to help people with disabilities. And guess what? People with disabilities "run the show" as well!
And what a fantastic job they did... I feel honored and thankful to have been part of this. I hope I'll be blessed in the future with another opportunity to be around such an amazing group of people.
You probably heard me saying this before, but I'll have to say it again: If you could see souls instead of bodies, you would be seeing me surrounded by the most beautiful people of our planet.
• And this is why it is also great for everybody else:
1) The entire profit of the event will be directed to support the young people with disabilities from the ‘Ceva de Spus’ (‘Something to Say’) Association, as they continue their work towards a more accessible society.
2) Amazing Master Classes: http://www.salonul.net/en/invitati.html
3) If you are a #winelover (and if you are reading this, most likely you are!), you will subscribe to their belief that wine brings people together. The "ROVINHUD spirit" wants to bring about a positive change in the life of the people with disabilities.
As I said a few days ago... I hope that wine will save us all!
You can learn more about the "ROVINHUD Salon" here: http://www.salonul.net/en/despre.html
Remember: Life happens. Wine helps.
If you Love Gewurztraminer from Alsace, Try Domaine Charles...
The Warm weather season is upon us. It is the time...
Finger Lakes- The Gateway to Wine In America On the spur of the moment, we decided to hop into the car, a 2012 Honda Civic...
The map of Italy highlighting the Valpolicella region Besides Corvina, Valpolicell...